The moonlight looks good on you.
- Elliot Fintry, Saving Elliot
넌 날 볼때마다 불편해 보인다. 그래야지. 그게 정상이지. 넌 평생 행복하지 못할거야. 같은 여자라도 안 불쌍해.
네가 불행하게 사는거, 참 보기 좋다 :)
What’s the worst thing I’ve stolen? Probably little pieces of other people’s lives. Where I’ve either wasted their time or hurt them in some way. That’s the worst thing you can steal, the time of other people. You just can’t get that back.
벌서 새벽 6시 가 되가내..
남자친구 자는소리 가 좋다
"…men actually avoiding contact with women because they’re afraid a simple kiss or date could lead to a sexual assault accusation."
This is a HUGE problem, in fact THIS WHOLE ARTICLE is extremely disgusting. Not to mention the fact that I have seen quite a few other articles about rape hysteria as well. As a victim of rape myself, this needs to stop. I’m not sure why feminists fear rape like grim death, yet at the same time use it as a revenge tool. False rape accusations are at an all time high, and thanks to the very fucked up NEW Definition of rape, which basically seems to me “ANYTHING A GUY DOES THAT I DON’T LIKE” things are spinning out of control.
Honestly? Honestly! Rape is a serious fucking issue, and you know what? Feminists are turning it into a fucking joke. Feminists seem to be really fucking determined to make rape the most trivial thing POSSIBLE. Now men looking at you the wrong way is rape, now men complimenting you is rape, men saying hello, smiling at you, sitting too close to you on a bus. It’s all rape and oppression and WHAT THE FUCK? How determined are you to make not only rape a joke, but also be victims? How determined are you to make WOMEN LOOK AS STUPID AND FUCKING ALARMIST AS POSSIBLE!? You all goddamn complain about how rape ISN’T Something to joke about while simultaneously TURNING RAPE INTO ONE HUGE THREE RINGED CIRCUS!
For the love of God feminists PLEASE FUCKING STOP!
Certain feminists are also doing a great job in gendering the whole freaking issue and making it very difficult for any man who was sexually assaulted to be believed. Or it can strike fear into men who got into sexual situations without consenting themselves, and then worrying and freaking thinking that they are the rapist, especially if alcohol is involved and both parties are drunk. It also doesn’t help when everyone tells men that they always want to have sex, and no one tells them how to say no, or that they even can so no, if the other party initiates the activity.
- Mod Helga
I will say it again this is really fucked up, sad, and incredibly depressing but sadly not at all surprising.
I see a bunch of feminists on here whining about how no guys want them or like them or want to date them but this article is kind of proof how hideous they’ve gotten with their “rape culture”. This is why men don’t wanna talk to you, this is a problem FEMINISTS created not the men.
moral panics are so very empowering of women
I don’t blame those men in the least. They’re now having to alienate themselves as protection from having their lives potentially ruined. A few things to note here:
- False accusations of rape are at an all time high, and do a lot more damage to a person’s life than those abusing the term of “feminist” would have us believe. The “feminists” of tumblr alone have shown us multiple goddamn times that they are not at all above fabricating their own false stories of assault just to “prove” a point.
- The “statistic” being passed around regarding rape is not only false, but completely and utterly outlandish. The woman who conducted the original surveys the “1 in 4” nonsense came from did so with a very extreme bias, and disregarded the actual feelings of the women she questioned. Not only were consensual one-night-stands that the subjects later regretted considered to be “rape”, but this article notes that even a kiss was classified as “sexual assault”. When you have to lie about the prevalence of a crime, you’re not doing women any favors.
- RAINN - the leading organization dedicated to helping victims of rape, has openly discouraged “rape culture” from being taught on college campuses, because it takes attention away from the people that are truly responsible for rape: the rapists.
- More men are statistically the victims of violent crime and murder than women. In fact, men are at least three times more likely to be victims of crime than women. Even in domestic violence, at least 40% of the victims are MEN, with WOMEN AS THE ABUSERS. Also, recent reports from both Harvard and the CDC have discovered that up to 40% of all rape is carried out by women.
- Acts of violence are not a product of our culture - they are a product of a lack of function in the brain, particularly the pre-frontal cortex. No form of joke of any kind is going to damage a person’s brain. You could bombard a man with violent imagery of rape and murder, but mere image and suggestion is not going to disable the functioning of the pre-frontal cortex. This area of the brain is responsible for controlling our impulses. For most human beings, this keeps us from acting out against what we’ve learned to be the appropriate behavior in our society. Time and again, science has shown us that the brains of violent criminals are not the same as those of the average person.
The people that commit rape lack the empathy to connect with their actions towards others. They are more than likely already well aware that what they’re doing is wrong. They simply do not have that little voice in the back of their head that tells them not to actually do it. What they AREN’T, however, is a product of “rape jokes”, nor the fault of the media. The kind of people with the capability to commit rape are not going to be influenced not to do so by any amount of banners and signs.
- On top of the differences found in the brains of convicted criminals, there is also the fact that male and female brains are not wired the same. There is a part of the brain that connects the two hemispheres (the corpus callosum) that is smaller in boys than in girls. Now, studies have frequently shown that violent criminals are also usually the products of broken homes, and childhood abuse. Such abuse actually reduces that part of the brain even further in boys, while such an effect is not shown to occur in girls that endure abuse at a young age. It is this part of the brain that effects how they cope with stress and trauma at their earliest points in life. The way that we treat little boys as essentially emotionless is weakening their psyche, NOT “toughening them up” like we think it does.
Violent criminals are not manufactured by society. They are manufactured by THEIR OWN, PERSONAL HISTORY AND BIOLOGY.
Here are even more resources for further reading:
This glorified mass hysteria known as “rape culture” has now finally driven men and women farther apart than ever before.
Now, someone please explain how this is encouraging gender equality, because—maybe I need to get my eyes checked—but I’m just not seeing it. I’m also not seeing anything that could even remotely be considered “empowerment”. All I am seeing is resentful women passive-aggressively lashing out in sociologically harmful ways over their own lack of understanding of others, perpetuating unsubstantiated widespread panic, alienating themselves from men even further than they already had, and basically trying to force women to live in a constant state of subservient fear.
If that’s anyone’s idea of “empowerment”, or “protecting” women, then please - keep it to yourselves from now on, because we’re better off without it.